Sunday, August 2, 2009

"Man"opause?

Nathan was sick this weekend with a nasty cold and ended up going through 3 boxes of Kleenexes! Poor thing...his nose is so red. :(

He also went through what he called "man"opause because he was constantly too hot or to cold.

These were some (not all) of the necessities that were needed to help nurse him back to health. Hmmm...maybe I should have made Nathan take a picture of me with the necessities since I played nurse for the weekend--which I was happy to do. Glad you're feeling better honey.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

That is funny-"Man"-opause!

Jed said...

I will take caution with Man-opause. How frequent is it? I am worried now. :) Hope you are feeling better Nathan.

Rachel said...

man, i didn't realise he was old enough for manopause. that's too bad...
I hope he is feeling better but more than that, i hope he kept it to himself and didn't give it to you!

Heidi Miller said...

Poor guy. Hilarious title. Btw, I am so jealous that you got to go the Nauvoo Pageant. I bet it was great. Maybe someday we'll make it too. :)