Thursday, August 5, 2010

Boring at the moment

We must apologize to all our blog readers. Our lives have been so uneventful at the moment that we have had nothing to post about. :(
We were unable to take any trips/vacations this summer due to incompatible work schedules, and also because my sister is getting married in September. Our lives have pretty much consisted of school (for Nathan) and work. And both of us have been SUPER busy at work/school that when we come home we are so exhausted that we don't end up doing anything.

However, come September things will pick back up as we head to a Cubs baseball game, go to California for a wedding, and then we'll be exciting again (hopefully).

3 comments:

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

The prospect of seeing you in September is exciting to us. :)

Tawnya said...

You're pregnant. That is exciting enough!!!! :)

Bonnie said...

Your lives are exciting! You are having a baby!!! I have not been good about updating my blog lately! I hope to see you at Mary's wedding!! Debbie, Amy and I are coming down for it!! Can't wait to see you-I bet you look cute pregnant!!