Sunday, October 2, 2011

Wrap up

OK...I know that all of you are dying to know the results.

Nathan got 14 songs out of 30, a 46.67%
Rachel got 15 songs out of 30, a 50%

It was a GREAT conference and I'm so excited for the November Ensign to read the talks.

And here is a special treat for the grandparents.

Hannah did not want to take this picture.  You can tell that her eyes have a few tears in them.

7 comments:

Shersten said...

I always enjoy seeing your results at conference time, but I have to admit that the pictures of that cute Hannah made this post much more fun to see!

Camber said...

As a new blog reader, I love your conference challenge! Isaac's parents sing in MoTab, and no discussion of conference in his family is complete without a rundown of which song arrangements he liked and which ones he didn't. Also, LOVE Hannah's Halloween shirt!

wendy said...

oh my goodness. She is cute even when she's sad!

Being Breta said...

Thannks for the "Hannah" pictures for the Grandparents! She is soooo cute, and I love her Halloween outfit!

Marci Wittwer Butterfield said...

Love the pics of Hannah... and her little sad eyes are too cute!

Tawnya said...

Little cutie!!

thrift store addict said...

Oh my gosh Rach! She is ADORABLE!