Saturday, February 28, 2009

Rachel's First Quilt

Back in Fall 2008, our wards Relief Society was getting ready to make rag quilts for an enrichment activity. Well I know nothing about sewing and so I decided it was time I do something about it. With the help of my wonderful friend Kristi, I got the fabric, cut out the squares, pieced it all together, and started to sew my first quilt.





And after 5 months...I finally have the finished product!


5 comments:

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Only five months? I'm impressed. :)

Jill Walker said...

Look how darling that is! Way to go Rachel!!

Rachel said...

oh! cute! I'm glad you left your blog address on your emails...now we can be blog buddies!

Katie Muir said...

I'm impresses- I've yet to make one myself...and your hair looks great, by the way!!!

Kristi said...

You did such a great job! Hopefully it's a new talent you've discovered.