I ended up staying 10 days back at home. I don't think my Dad knew what to do with all the extra estrogen that was back in the house. The first few days weren't so hot. I had bronchitis. Yes...what a way to start off a vacation. I just laid low for a couple of days, but then was able to visit with family and friends once I got better.
One of the highlights of my trip was going to Disneyland with all my sisters, my mom, my niece, and my nephew. I have attached some pictures below for all of you to see.
In front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle
From Left to Right: Rachel, Emily, Katherine, Breta (Mom), and Mary

Getting ready to get in line for California Adventures new ride...Toy Story. Katherine, Andrew (Emily's child) and Breta

Here are Emily's kids (Elizabeth and Andrew) strapped in and ready to go to the next ride
To much fun for Elizabeth...
...and too much fun for Andrew.
6 comments:
Wow that looks so fun! I wish I could have joined you. I am glad you got to go visit with all the girls.
I'm so jealous, it looks like you had a lot of fun! Sorry about the whole bronchitis thing. I hope you enjoyed it, because now that you are back in Iowa it is SNOWING! Blah!
Oh it is so good to see a picture of you and your mom and sisters- holy smokes!! It's been a long time since I've seen them! Looks like you guys had a fun time, but who wouldn't in California, right??
What a tall family! Bet it wasn't as fun as boards for my spring break, though!
I can't believe Elizabeth is already that big.
you are so lucky! wow I hope you are feeling better it looked like you had so much fun!
Post a Comment