Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sticking to your guns!

Although we are free to make choices, we are NOT FREE to choose the consequences.


Now I am not the biggest BYU fan (or basketball fan) but I have to give MAJOR PROPS to BYU for sticking to their guns. It's about time that a university honors their code--even when it costs big time.

5 comments:

Tawnya said...

I agree!

Jared & Tristan said...

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=6174077

and it's nice to see when others, not of our faith, agree and respect the university's decision

Stephanie said...

I do feel incredibly sorry for Mr. Davies. There is so much buzz about the poor guy. A mistake I doubt he wanted broadcast to the whole Mormon community and the world.
But go Cougs! I don't typically pray for BYU to win, but in this case I will.

Paul & Ashley Justensen Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul & Ashley Justensen Family said...

I agree and am so glad BYU stuck to their honor code.