Riding her new tricycle. Nathan found this at a garage sale for $10 (normally they are over $100).
Playing at her "new" kitchen. I found this a few weeks ago at a garage sale for $7 (again, normally over $100). I ended up making her some fake felt food too, as you can see some of it in this photo.
Riding in the cool shopping carts at the grocery store. She has issues if we ride in any of the normal carts.
Going to the dentist.
Going down slides over, over, and over again at local parks.
And she also likes playing with other things at the parks, like driving this fire truck.
3 comments:
Rachel, Hannah's starting to look so much like you. Lucky her! :)
Looks like SO much fun! Lucky lady to get some awesome toys and especially for such a great price! Way to go!
Jen Culmer said: "So sweet!! I miss you all."
Post a Comment