Nose Surgery👃
November started off with some cuts. Nathan had a benign carcinoma removed on his nose. They took a piece of skin from his ear and grafted it on his nose.
He had to leave these bandages on his nose and ear for a week before he could take them off and replace them with band aids.
YWIE
Our Young Women had their Young Women in Excellence program this month. Our theme was "Oh the places you'll go!" We asked the girls to wear "Dr. Seuss church dress."
Here was my outfit.
And here were our decorations that the girls came up with. One of their mom's did the cake.
And here are my awesome girls!
We gave them socks for a gift (see the socks I'm wearing in the picture of my "outfit"), and we used this poem for the socks.
Thanksgiving Lunch🍞🍴
Hannah had a Thanksgiving lunch at school that Nathan got to attend.
Thanksgiving
So this year we headed to Pikes again. It was fun, as usual.
We watched the Dog show on Thanksgiving. I LOVE watching the Dog show.
This is the dog I wanted to win, but he got 2nd place.
The day after Thanksgiving, Jasper (our Elf) showed up. Hannah was excited to see him. He's a fun addition to our family this time of year.
This was something that warmed my heart: Hannah decided to read her scriptures and say her prayers ALL by herself one night. I love how mature and independent she is becoming.
While we were there, we took some pictures (thank you Jen!).
And someone had so much fun at the Pikes that she fell asleep on our way home.
Football Game🏈
Nathan and I got to go to a game this month. Alabama football games are awesome and A LOT of fun!
Odds and Ends
I saw this orange car around town one day. I couldn't help but think "who would do all this stuff to a car?"
One of the board members where I work brought me flowers from their house. They smelled divine!
Check out Hannah flexing her muscle:
Hannah saw her Ophthalmologist this month.
She had to get her eyes dialed, and did not like it at all.
One thing I love about the south is their decorations. My favorites are the Magnolia Wreaths (made out of Magnolia leaves).
Since mid-August, we had a friend living with us as she was getting ready to go on her mission. She got her mission call this month, and we were so excited for her!
She's going to Frankfurt, Germany and reports to the MTC December 20th!

No comments:
Post a Comment