Saturday, November 28, 2009

Christmas Decorations

We put up all of our Christmas decorations yesterday...and we are pooped! The best (and most annoying) part of the decorations was Kronk! He was interested in all of the boxes, especially the Christmas tree box. Let's just say that Kronk was in heaven yesterday.
Kronk now has a new favorite place to sleep--under the Christmas tree. After dinner tonight, Nathan went to go lay down near the Christmas tree. Shortly thereafter Kronk followed Nathan's example and went to go lay down under the tree too. It was a photo opportunity too good to pass up. Isn't it hilarious?

4 comments:

Rachel said...

oh I am jealous you are already done! Now I want to get mine out!
However, it's in this really dark deep closet under the stairs and I'm sure there are dead animals and insects of all the nastiest kinds. Alas, I must wait until Derek will do it.

Amy said...

How adorable! It reminds me of our cat Yong. She loved to play with the ornaments on the lower branches. She even attempted to climb the tree on several occasions.

Jill Walker said...

Will Kronk keep that up when the presents get under the tree? Will he attempt to move the presents out of the way? It will be interesting to see.

Your pie for Thanksgiving looks absolutely wonderful. Way to go. It's hard spending holidays alone. I'm glad you had a nice time.

Anonymous said...

Great picture!