As I was going through our pictures, I noticed that Nathan and I are never in the same shots because one of us is always taking the picture. Solution to the problem--invest in a tripod. Back in August I purchased a tripod for our camera and it was one of the best $30 we have ever spent!
I have always wanted some pictures of us during the fall season--especially since we moved to Iowa where the colors are gorgeous. And now that we have a tripod...I was determined!
So one Saturday afternoon Nathan and I set up the tripod and clicked away.
Side note for this photo below: Nathan HATES this picture. Me...I love it! Look at all those leaves on the ground and trees. Thanks honey for humoring me. :)

10 comments:
I love that picture! Look at all those golden leaves!
Beautiful pictures! I love the one of you walking through the leaves!
The photos are great! you found some great places to shoot! if you ever need a human tripod let me know, I'd love to take pics of you and nathan and in turn you can click some of us!
I'm glad you updated, I check like everyday...I'm a loser like that now that I stay home all day.
First of all, the photos are so great! Why does Nathan hate it! It is beautiful. You guys look so grat. Second, where ever did you take such gorgeous pictures with such gorgeous trees in the background!
He should be thrilled to be walking next to that hot blonde in red. I would dare say 90% of our photos are of Maggie and Brian. What a novel idea, getting a tripod.
Nice pics!
amazing!!! who needs to fork over the dough for a photographer.
I agree - the walking photo is lovely. Why does Nathan hate it?
That's a cute pic, Rach.
Post a Comment