Nathan and I have adopted the warm fuzzy idea from President Monson's talk in this last General Conference. Apparently Kronk has too, though for entirely different reasons. Anytime we shake or jiggle the warm fuzzy jar...Kronk comes a running! He LOVES these warm fuzzies...especially the smaller ones.
Well sometimes (like tonight) Kronk plays with such intensity that he looses the warm fuzzies in the nooks and crannies of our house. I walked into the kitchen and I noticed that Kronk was staring at the dishwasher. I figured that the warm fuzzy he was playing with was wedged between the dishwasher and the cabinet that encases it......and I was right.
Not only was his warm fuzzy stuck, there were FIVE other warm fuzzies wedged next to the dishwasher! Oh well...at least he's a happy kitty.
5 comments:
What a cat! He looks very intense when he's looking at that fuzzy jar.
It must make him feel warm and fuzzy, too.
Hey I found your blog! :) Now we can be blog friends. I have to say your cat has a lot of personality! Thank you so much for having us over for dinner last night. You are an amazing cook!
Love the warm fuzzy thing. We did that a long time ago when the kids where younger. I love that Kronk has found joy in it also.
I love the poodle skirts! Looks fun.
Ha ha! That is funny. Annabelle has that problem with her plastic animals. I never know when I am going to find a plastic animal in my shoe, or the dishwasher...
p.s. I like your poodle skirt!
Post a Comment