Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Dress Up

For work today our office decided to dress up 50s style. It was a nice change from wearing scrubs all day. Plus, the patients really get a kick out of it when we dress up...and so do we. :)

Here is a picture of us in our get up.
**A little side note: I do not know how girls wore these poodle skirts back in 50s. These skirts add 10 pounds to your hips and butt, which is not flattering in my opinion.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

You look very cute in the poodle skirt! Love it!

Anonymous said...

You look great! I'm jealous that your office gets into the spirit of things. I'm the only one that dressed up today at my office. I'm a 60's character from Hairspray! I'll send pictures when I get them. :)

Jared & Tristan said...

how fun :)

Anonymous said...

You look great!