Apparently I didn't do as well as I had planned. Perhaps I got to cocky in my last post. There were some hymns/musical arrangements that I was not planning on.Things were going REALLY well in the Saturday morning session--the first 4 songs that were sung were on my list. I'm not sure what happened after that. Perhaps I should have touched base with President Monson and Mack Wilberg before I finalized my list. I'll make sure to do so next conference.
So how did I do?
11 out of the 30 songs that were sung in General Conference were on my list. That means I had a 36.6% accuracy. It's not my best, but the great thing is that General Conference is every 6 months and I get to do it again.
11 out of the 30 songs that were sung in General Conference were on my list. That means I had a 36.6% accuracy. It's not my best, but the great thing is that General Conference is every 6 months and I get to do it again.
I love the music in General Conference. They songs and messages are so uplifting and inspiring. Thank you to all the choirs for singing (despite the fact that you deviated from my list).
5 comments:
36.6% is still good considering the number of hymns/arrangements that could have been sung! Awesome!
I agree with Tawnya, you did good :)
What has been your best score ever? I looked over your list and it looked like "likely" picks to me. Great job!
I think you should write in to Mack Wilberg and see if you can tour with the choir! It will be a lottery as to what songs they sing at any given time!
You are hilarious Rachel.
Post a Comment