Saturday, October 10, 2009

We've Been Robbed!!!!


--Don't worry...we're okay!--

But our shepherds hook was stolen. Yeah...weird!

At first we thought it was some drunken college students. But when we went to go look outside we noticed that whoever stole the hook was kind enough to leave the bird feeder and we figured that drunk students wouldn't do that.
So then we were wondering if it was some 70 year old woman down the street that stole it for her yard...but that just doesn't seem right.

I guess it could have been Little Bo Peep. Maybe she lost her hook and was in search for another.

*P.S. Yes that is snow in the picture! It's October 10th and we already got our first snow fall. Ugh!*

4 comments:

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Bizarre. I would have taken the feeder and left you the hook, but then, I'm not a drunken college student.

Tawnya said...

Seriously?!!? So weird!

Jill Walker said...

Well I am glad that is all that was taken!

Being Breta said...

Well, don't let them beat you! Go get another one.