There is a barn close to our place that the owners decorate for every Halloween. We've wanted to take a picture in front of it for a while, but it's on a busy street that's difficult to stop on. So today we FINALLY went to the effort and got a picture of us in front of the barn. It's creepier looking at night, but that would be a little more difficult for picture taking.
4 comments:
Thanks for the picture in front of the barn! That looks pretty good and scary, and I wish I could see it at night! I know just where that spot is now, thanks to my trip there in September!
Also, I was so soryy about your shepherd's hook. Did you get a new one?
Great picture. I went to the haunted barn in Atkins (near Cedar Rapids) and got a picture of me and some friends in front of the corn field at night. I'll have to get a copy and show you. It was fun!
They did a good job decorating the barn. Great picture! Who took the picture?
Such a cool barn to take a picture in front of. Framing worthy
Post a Comment