We had another ice storm today in Iowa. I never thought I'd say this, but after spending 4 winters in Iowa, I'm starting to get used to this crazy weather. Here are a few shots that I took around our neighborhood......covered in ice of course.
**Click on the photos to enlarge them so you can see the detail of the ice.**
8 comments:
I miss the ice-covered branches. All we get in Denver is boring old snow... :)
It will be a nice break from the cold for you when you visit your parents in early February! Except it is always hard to go back to the cold weather!
We had ice storms when I lived in Indiana. They were miserable but I must admit beautiful!!
I hope those birds flew south for the winter!
It may be horrible to deal with, but it sure is beautiful!
Brrr!!! And I think I'm freezing when it hits 55 degrees here in So Cal!
I have to admit that I don't miss the ice storms. I have quickly gotten used to the 40-50 degree winter weather here! I hope you survive the cold!
I've never seen such a picturesque trash can.
Post a Comment