Thursday, February 11, 2010

A blast from the past

As I have been visiting my parents this week I have had the opportunity of looking at some old photos. Let's just say that I have found some real treasures.

This is a picture of my first day of school--probably 2nd grade.

Halloween with siblings in 1989.Me and my little sister with our faces painted.Me watering plants at my grandparents house in South Carolina in 1993.
Halloween with 2 of my dearest friends.
And my personal favorite
Goofing around at my dad's office. What a nerd!

6 comments:

Tawnya said...

Man those are great pictures!!! I love that you posted them too! Glad you got to visit family. I noticed you were missing on Sunday, but forgot to ask Nathan. Glad you weren't sick.

Rachel said...

whoa. you still wear head gear?
just kidding...
Do you still have the Wonder Woman costume?

Bonnie said...

I love the pictures! I hope you are having fun with your parents!

Amy said...

I love the pink shorts on Eric! Looking through old photos is the best! I hope you are enjoying your stay with your parents.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! I wish I could get copies of all the pictures my parents have.

Kaye and Mike said...

I enjoyed the photos! I had to wear headgear like that 23 hours a day!