Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter and Conference

Happy Easter to all!
We had a very nice Easter Sunday. We finished watching General Conference (which was fabulous), and then we had an amazing dinner--roast beef, roasted carrots, cheese potatoes, and a tossed green salad. YUM!

And speaking of General Conference, here are the statistical results for what songs we thought would be sung:

Nathan: 37% accuracy
Rachel: 23.33% accuracy


We totally stunk! We were so surprised that many of the hymns of the restoration were not sung. That was probably due to the Easter holiday though. Oh well...better luck next time.

Pictures courtesy of Microsoft Publisher

5 comments:

Kellie and Brian said...

tsk tsk. I'm sorely disappointed - I didn't think it was possible to flunk conference. Ha Ha! Easter hymns trumped all! Love your tradition.

Erin said...

Maybe that is what you get for having a gambling spirit? haha. I dunno. They sang a lot of primary songs, too!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a nice relaxing Easter!

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

"He Is Risen" was awesome.

Paul & Ashley Justensen Family said...

I love conference as well! Better luck next time with the songs. The picture you took of the temple is beautiful. Is photography one of your hobbies?