Since living in Iowa these past several years Nathan and I always make an annual trip to
Wilson's Apple Orchard to harvest fresh apples right off the trees.
Last year we went with my mom as she was in town visiting, but this year we invited some of our neighbor friends along. After downloading all my pictures I noticed that we didn't get a group photo. Oh well. Here are some other pictures our outing. It was a gorgeous and pleasant day!
This is what I like to do with the apples (besides eat a few):
12 comments:
That pie looks amazing!
I think everyone did this over Labor Day weekend. Too bad the Oriens took all the honeycrisps (I hope Caroline reads your blog, Rach).
You are way too prompt in blogging & baking :) I am going to take some pictures from your blog - thanks for the invite, we had a blast!
That looks like a lot of fun! And your pie looks unbelievable!!!
What a fun day! I love your cute baby bump!
Look how cute you are pregnant!!
You have such a cute little pregnant tummy! Sounds like a nice labor day outing.
Sheesh, now I'm craving apple pie. Curse you!
You are one ADORABLE pregnant mommy!
Your tiny little belly looks so cute! I can't wait to see pictures of this little one!
That pie looks pro!! Thanks for guiding me to the path of pie bliss on Saturday. What a fun day at the orchard together!!
You look so cute!!! I love the baby bump. Hope you're feeling well. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment