Sunday, February 27, 2011

Round 2

Friday I took Hannah to the doctors office because she had some congestion in her nasal cavity and she had a dry cough. Thankfully the doctors office squeezed her in and she was able to be seen (though not by her primary doctor). The doctor looked at her and said that there was no fluid in her lungs, her ears were clear, but she just had a little congestion. She informed me to try and keep Hannah in a more upright position to allow things to drain and that we should call if it got worse.

Well it is worse! Runny nose, watery eyes, horrible cough, rosy cheeks, and she looks a little pale. We are now on round two of being sick. I feel so bad for her. It sounds like she has to labor to breath--even in her sleep. We are calling the doctor again tomorrow. I'm praying that it's not RSV. Praying, praying, and praying!

5 comments:

Tawnya said...

Oh man that is so rough!! Sorry Hannah!!

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Praying with you.

Paul & Ashley Justensen Family said...

I am so sorry. It is no fun having sick kids. We just took our kids into InstaCare today and Hailey has RSV. It can be scary! I hope she gets better soon.

Unknown said...

Oh no! Poor little thing! By the way, I brought your cover to church today! It is ready, I will be over at Sara's this week and i can drop it by!

Anonymous said...

I hope she is feeling better! RSV is going around in Utah.