Friday, February 11, 2011

California wrap up

I did not take as many pictures as I usually do this California trip and I'm not sure why. Perhaps it was because my attention was more on Hannah and her blessing that I just forgot. But here is a picture of our chubby girl at 8 weeks (who is sleeping through the night now--YES!).


One of the days I was in California my mom and I went and got pedicures. It's been a while since I've had one of those and it felt SO NICE! Thanks mom for the treat.
I also got to eat at some of my favorite places: In-N-Out, Del Taco, and Cafe Rio! YUMMY!!!!!! I wish they had those places out here in Iowa. We also got to visit lots with family (we wish they were out here in Iowa too).

There is one thing that I did mange to get a picture of. Hannah started smiling and making faces when we were on our trip. Perhaps she was trying to tell us that she prefers California over Iowa (that's my girl).

3 comments:

Marci Wittwer Butterfield said...

Hannah is so adorable. Love the smile.

Tawnya said...

Wow, she really is so chubby! I love it!

Anonymous said...

She is really growing! She is adorable. I am glad you enjoyed your trip.