The main reason Nathan and I took a trip out to California was so that we could bless Hannah. We thought about having the blessing here in Iowa, but no family members would have been able to attend. So we packed our bags and headed to the west coast.
Today Nathan blessed Hannah and we definitely experienced some tender mercies. Below are some pictures of the special day.
Here is a picture of Hannah in her blessing dress (this photo was actually taken in December).
There is a history with this white dress: My Grandmother Wilkerson purchased this dress for my mom back in the 70s. My mom had all of my sisters, and myself, blessed in this dress. She has kept the dress these 30+ years so I decided to have Hannah wear it for her special day.
Here is a picture with the entire group.
The Culmer family.
Rachel's family.
Hannah and her great grandparents.
A four generation shot.
Nathan's family.
Hannah and some of her cousins.

3 comments:
Congratulations. I love the little white dress tradition.
I love the dress! What a special keepsake and tradition.
She looks so precious and sweet! I am glad that you used the dress for her blessing!
Post a Comment