She also has developed a sweat rash on her face, and her skin is starting to dry out a little. Again, Mom's fault. Poor Hannah has inherited sensitive skin from her mother. And the Iowa weather DOES NOT help with sensitive skin.
Sorry sweetheart. It will be interesting to see what else your parents have passed on to you.
6 comments:
I love your pictures. Hannah is such a doll. A box is on it's way to the frozen tundra of Iowa for darling Hannah!
Carl and Melinda
Poor kid! that is just the worst when you know you have done things to them. Ask Nathan about today... :(
It wasn't you who got her sick, it was those nasty germs. And I thought all babies have rashes and dry skin.
Regardless of whose optic genes our kids inherit, they have a date with the optometrist before they leave elementary school.
Kekoa also has really sensitive skin and there is this amazing stuff called Aquaphilic that is water based and does not stain clothing even though it is very creamy. I think you can buy it in the store and I promise it will help. Supposedly it is really good for babies that have sensitive skin and live in Iowa!
Don't beat yourself up over the ear infection. You'll always feel awful that she has one but they get them a lot... just about with every cold. Remember how many my kids had?! She's such a cutie!!
Post a Comment