Nathan had another birthday! So how did he spend it?
First he spent the day working, then he went to the DMV to renew his drivers license, and then we went to go run some errands. We went to go pick up pictures from JC Penny's in Cedar Rapids, then we went to Sam's club to stock up on a few household items, and finally at about 8:00 pm we finally made it to a restaurant and went out to dinner. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of the entire day. But here are some pictures that we took while Nathan's parents were in town.


When we go out to California in a few weeks we are going to celebrate his birthday with a few more exciting events (and hopefully I'll remember to take a few pictures of the event). Happy Birthday Nathan!

7 comments:
Happy Birthday Nathan!
Cute family pics!
Happy Birthday Nathan! Love the daddy daughter picture. Adorable.
I love the family photos! Happy Birthday Nathan.
Happy Birthday Nathan!
I just found out you guys had a daughter today...she's a doll! Evidently I need to blog stalk more. Congratulations. Rule #1) Don't ever play Settler's while holding her and your commodity cards in the same hand. Remember when same sucked off the corner of one at your house and I had to pull the quick baby Heimlich. I'm so stinking happy for you guys!!
You're coming to CA??? Please call us. We would love to see you. We will even come to your parents house to see you so you don't have to go out with the baby if that would be better for you!
Love Carl and Melinda
Post a Comment