During their visit we decided to take some family portraits. Hannah did not cooperate as well as she did when my mom was here. We did a photo shoot mid-feeding so she was a little fussy.
And believe it or not Kronk actually enjoyed their visit as well. He LOVED snooping and sniffing around in their luggage. Several hours after Nathan's parents left I was doing laundry and I noticed this:
During the Culmers' stay, Kronk would not sleep on their blankets. He usually just kept to his area and slept in his hammock. It appears however that he has rekindled his love for snoozing on blankets.
Thanks Roz and LaMar for coming out to visit. It was nice to have you and we are really grateful for all your help.

3 comments:
I am glad that Nathan's parents were able to come visit! I love the photo shoot picture! By the way, you look amazing for just having a baby!
How fun. I'm so glad you got to see family over the holidays. Hannah is such a cute little girl! Who wouldn't fall in love with her?!
What fun to have family in town!
Post a Comment