Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Aquarium of the Pacific

On January 21st, my family headed to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach. The weather in Southern California was SO FABULOUS! It was in the high 70s that day and I did not miss Iowa one bit!

Here is my mom, my sister Katherine, and I feeding the Lorikeets.

I love feeding the Lorikeets. They are such fun and colorful birds.

And one of the Lorikeets decided to give me a present.

Eeewwww is correct!

We got to see all kinds of fishes and animals: sharks, sting rays, jelly fish, some Nemo's friends, and we got to watch a show about sea lions and seals.

And a family outing would not be the same without a photo shoot. So here we are in Long Beach next to the harbor. Look at that beautiful sky and those tall palm trees. I love it!

Thanks Dad for taking us to the Aquarium!

1 comment: