Saturday, December 25, 2010

Hannah Claus

Instead of visiting family for Christmas this year, we had family come and visit us in Iowa. Nathan's parents were brave enough to drive the long road out from Utah and spend the Holidays with us.

Our Christmas day was spent sleeping in, talking with family on the phone, opening gifts, having dinner with Nathan's parents and some friends, and playing games.

I was so preoccupied with making sure that dinner preparations were going according to schedule, and trying to feed Hannah in between all the festivities that the only pictures I took of the ENTIRE DAY were of Hannah in her cute little Santa outfit (thank you Grandma Culmer), and of Kronk enjoying some wrapping paper. I didn't get any pictures of my table or Christmas dinner, Nathan's parents, our friends, or of our little Culmer family. UGH! Oh well...there is nothing I can do about it now.


One of the best gifts that I received was that Hannah went 5 hours without needing to be fed early Christmas morning and let me sleep a little longer than normal! I couldn't believe that she went that long between feedings! Thanks sweetie...Mommy really appreciated that.

4 comments:

Being Breta said...

Love the little "Hannah Claus"! She is so cute in her dress Grandma Culmer gave to her! Thanks for sharing. Also, love the pic of Kronk in the paper!

The Sheffield's said...

Oh my goodness, Hannah Claus is so stinking cute!

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

I hear you. The events I enjoy the most tend to be the ones where I forget I own a camera.

Bonnie said...

Hannah is so cute in her santa outfit! That is the most important picture you could of taken! I am happy you had a good Christmas!