So excited for you guys. Good luck with the delivery. Can't wait to see little Guatelupe.
AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I knew it! I came like 3 times to your blog yesterday just waiting for news. I cant wait for the updates! text me! pics, too!
Good Luck! Can't wait to hear all the details like her name!!!
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for both of you. Can't wait to see pictures. :)
Where are the pictures!!! Come on, I got to see this baby!
Congrats! Your Mother texted me today with the weight and length of your new baby girl! Can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So excited for you guys. Good luck with the delivery. Can't wait to see little Guatelupe.
AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I knew it! I came like 3 times to your blog yesterday just waiting for news. I cant wait for the updates! text me! pics, too!
Good Luck! Can't wait to hear all the details like her name!!!
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for both of you. Can't wait to see pictures. :)
Where are the pictures!!! Come on, I got to see this baby!
Congrats! Your Mother texted me today with the weight and length of your new baby girl! Can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment