Sunday, December 12, 2010

More Hannah

I (Nathan) wanted to share a couple more pictures about Hannah with you all. She has been growing like crazy and I can't believe how quickly she is changing. It makes me want to soak up all I can of every moment with her (though a little less so when she is screaming during diaper changes--her least favorite part of the day).

So here are a few things:
This video was taken the day after Hannah was born (Dec. 8th) in the hospital. It isn't spectacular, but it's kind of cute.


Also, when she was just finishing lunch today, her fingers were interlocked together in the cutest way that made her look so solemn. However, by the time I got the camera, she had pulled them apart. So we still took a couple shots. With as fast as they change at this stage, you want to take all the pictures you can:


It's as though she's saying: "You want me to put my fingers back like they were?! That was a complete accident. C'mon Dad--I'm 5 days old!"

I like this one of Rachel holding Hannah, followed by a close up on Hannah's face:


This last one is just before her first car ride ever in her car seat from the hospital to home.


She's so small in that seat! It didn't really feel like she was in there, but I'm sure that will change.
Also, doesn't Rachel look great in this picture?

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Such a beautiful Mommy and Baby! I cant wait to meet her. I remember seeing a tiny (well, if 9 lbs is tiny) baby in a car seat like that not too long ago. It does change so quickly but it gets more fun!
Keep the pictures coming!

Amy said...

She is beautiful! You two are great first parents. I understand about wanting to capture every moment on film, keep it up! Congratulations again!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!! I am glad you all are doing so well. Rachel looks great too!

Bonnie said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Rachel, you look beautiful, also! You have a special glow and happiness about you (and we all know why!) Congats again and enjoy your first Christmas with Hannah! It will be even more special because of her! I am sure Grandmother is looking upon you and Hannah and is so overjoyed!!

Unknown said...

She is beautiful!! Congratulations!!

Tawnya said...

She is so beautiful! I just love her!