She likes to be wrapped up tight in her blankets (what newborn doesn't right?) and so we wanted to be sure that we know how to swaddle them. The nurses showed us and I (Nathan) have been practicing the 'burrito roll' on her. That's one service I can provide--there are some jobs I just don't have the proper tools for.
She also likes to sleep in Rachel's Boppy while swaddled so we have a couple pictures of our little burrito in her donut. I'm including a couple close-ups of her face because I like how cozy she looks when she's wrapped up like that.
On a completely unrelated note, I'm trying to figure something out. We all know and understand that it is not uncommon for expecting mothers to have cravings for food that are not traditionally in their diet, but what about new fathers? I'm wondering if there is some transfer for odd dietary choices from expecting mothers to new fathers. Yesterday for breakfast I wanted Chinese--and got it for dinner. Though that one was rather fortuitous. This evening for dinner I wanted sushi and cheesecake. I don't like sushi. Has this happened to anyone else?
13 comments:
she's so cute! LOVE it!
Oh my gosh, she is beautiful! So cute! I can't wait to meet her! Congrats you guys!
She is so cute! I love her little face.
Congrats you two! She is adorable!
She is truly beautiful!! I love her big cheeks! And Nathan, Jed got cravings too! I don't think it is uncommon, but we just chalked it up to him being extra sensitive to me...:)
So happy for you! Hannah is so beautiful!
Hannah is so beautiful she takes my breath away! You two certainly know how to make a Fabulous Burrito! Congratulations, I'm so thrilled for you!
Congratulations! What a sweet little girl! Good job, guys. She looks and sounds amazing!
By the way, just be grateful that when you have a sushi crazing that you are allowed to eat some! I still have to wait a few more months...
Congrats! She has such a sweet, content look on her face.
Enjoy the cheesecake.
So cute... her cheeks are nice and filled out for a newborn. Her little face looks so cute poking out!
Congratulations! I love that you now have a little Hannah. She is so cute! I hope you post more than I do. You have to kiss those sweet little cheeks for me. Chad says, Hannah's like to poop on their dads!
Welcome to my newest, sweet little Granddaughter, Hannah. She's a keeper and she is beautiful,and I can't wait to see her (and you guys)on Monday!
I love her sweet chubby cheeks!
Post a Comment