We did several things for our Labor Day
Then we went to a birthday party for a friend and had a BBQ outside with GREAT weather. Sorry...I didn't take any pictures of that. After the birthday party we made our annual trip to the apple orchard. 
We purchased our apples and then ate some turnovers.
Hannah was interested in an apple at first.
But then she found the paper bag and that is all she wanted to play with.
Family shot at the orchard.
When we came home Hannah and I went for a run/walk since the weather outside was wonderful. Afterwards, we just played at home. Hannah is really into the stackable rings.
I decided to goof around with my camera and try a few different settings. This picture is too cute.
Apparently Hannah had labored too much today and needed some rest. Sorry for the fuzzy shot (Nathan didn't know I changed the camera settings).
This picture wasn't actually taken today, but I wanted to put it in for the grandmas. She loves baths, and we love to watch her splash around. Not to mention that we LOVE her rolls.
4 comments:
Hannah sure makes some adorable little faces
Cute pictures! Why buy babies anything when they really just want your paper bag?
She is so adorable and I love the family shot! What a cute family!
How adorable! All of you!
Post a Comment