Friday, September 30, 2011

Song Pool


Conference greetings to all...

Here are the lists of conference songs for Nathan and I (NO CHEATING TAWNYA--I know your little secret now)!  For our new blog followers click here and things will make a little more sense.

Happy listening.

Rachel's List

1.              #1 The Morning Breaks
2.              #3 Now Let Us Rejoice
3.              #5 High on a Mountain Top
4.              #6 Redeemer of Israel
5.              #15 I Saw a Mighty Angel Fly
6.              #19 We Thank Thee O God for a Prophet
7.              #25 Now We’ll Sing with One Accord
8.              #26 Joseph Smith’s First Prayer
9.              #27 Praise to the Man
10.          #44 Beautiful Zion, Build Above
11.          #58 Come, Ye Children of the Lord
12.          #66 Rejoice, the Lord is King
13.          #67 Glory to God on High
14.          #72 Praise to the Lord, the Almighty
15.          #81 Press, Forward Saints
16.          #83 Guide Us O, Thou Great Jehovah
17.          #85 How Firm A Foundation
18.          #98 I Need Thee Every Hour
19.          #123 Oh, May My Soul Commune with Thee
20.          #125 How Gentle God’s Commands
21.          #134 I Believe in Christ
22.          #142 Sweet Hour of Prayer
23.          #152 God, Be With You Till We Meet Again
24.          #237 Do What is Right
25.          #259 Hope of Israel
26.          #270 I’ll Go Where You Want Me to Go
27.          #301 I Am a Child of God
28.          #323 Rise Up, O Men of God
29.          Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing
30.          My Shepherd Will Supply My Need




Nathan's List


1.              #1 The Morning Breaks
2.              #2 The Spirit of God
3.              #3 Now Let Us Rejoice
4.              #5 High on a Mountain Top
5.              #6 Redeemer of Israel
6.              #19 We Thank Thee O God For a Prophet
7.              #23 We Ever Pray For Thee
8.              #26 Joseph Smith’s First Prayer
9.              #27 Praise to the Man
10.          #58 Come Ye Children of the Lord
11.          #66 Rejoice, the Lord is King
12.          #67 Glory to God on High
13.          #72 Praise to the Lord, the Almighty
14.          #83 Guide Us, O Thou Great Jehovah
15.          #85 How Firm a Foundation
16.          #98 I Need Thee Every Hour
17.          #136 I Know that My Redeemer Lives
18.          #156 Sing We Now at Parting
19.          #223 Have I Done any good in the World Today
20.          #249 Called to Serve
21.          #256 As Zion’s Youth in Latter Days
22.          #264 Hark All Ye Nations
23.          #274 The Iron Rod
24.          #277 As I Search the Holy Scriptures
25.          #292 O My Father
26.          #293 Each Life that Touches Ours for Good
27.          #301 I am a Child of God
28.          #305 The Light Divine
29.          #323 Rise Up O Men of God
30.          Consider the Lillies


MOTAB picture courtesy of Wikimedia Commons

No comments: