Yesterday, Hannah and I dropped by the office that I used to work at to see their Halloween costumes. Every year they dress up for Halloween and this years theme was 80's. It was time to pull out the hair crimper, the scrunchies, the neon colored clothes, and the leg warmers.
I love how Matthew dressed up as Maverick, from the movie Top Gun--glasses and all. Classic.
It's amazing how much that office has changed. I haven't worked there in 11 months and there are already new staff additions, new gadgets, and new office decorations. There are a few things I miss about working. I miss working/talking with adults and being in the "know" about orthodontics, but the one thing I
DO NOT MISS is the lab work. I'm am glad that lab work is no longer a part of my life. I hated it. Anyways...it was nice to catch up on old times.
No comments:
Post a Comment