A great friend of ours took some pictures of our family a few weeks ago with the beautiful Iowa fall colors. I thought I would post a few pictures on our blog for people to enjoy. Thanks Channa for being so willing and generous of your time.
You look beautiful, Rachel! I love your hair long and styled like that. Hannah looks beautiful, too! Love the pictures! I think Channa needs to hook us up, too!
Great pictures! You look beautiful Rachel. I love Hannah's face in the fourth picture, then again as I look through them she's got great smiles in almost all the pictures!
Wow, these are such great pictures! Hannah is old enough to have a separate facial expression for each picture--she is so cute! Kudos to Channa for doing a great job!
14 comments:
You look beautiful, Rachel! I love your hair long and styled like that. Hannah looks beautiful, too! Love the pictures! I think Channa needs to hook us up, too!
Thanks Rachel. You guys were so much fun! I think the first photo is my favorite.
I love these pictures! That Hannah of yours is just absolutely so adorable!
I love the pictures. You guys look so happy. :)
Great pictures! You look beautiful Rachel. I love Hannah's face in the fourth picture, then again as I look through them she's got great smiles in almost all the pictures!
I love the picture of you and Nathan the most. No offense to your beautiful babe. Great pics!!
Wow, these are such great pictures! Hannah is old enough to have a separate facial expression for each picture--she is so cute! Kudos to Channa for doing a great job!
Rachel... you are looking gorgeous and they all turned out so great! Love them all.
Love them! What a cute family!
What stunning family photos! I love Hannah's cute face! So fun to see you all in the beautiful autmn colors of Iowa!
These Photos are soooooo gorgeous!!! I love them!
They turned out great. Good job Channa!
Great photos!
Rachel, you look so pretty in those pictures! I can't believe how big Hannah has gotten. she is so cute!!
Post a Comment