Friday, March 30, 2012

Songs

I made my list today in between Hannah's less fussy moments.  It's late and I don't have much time to blog, but here is my list (Nathan just made his about 10 minutes ago).  For newcomers click here.

Happy Conference.

Rachel's list
  1. #1      The Morning Breaks
  2. #3      Now Let us Rejoice
  3. #5      High on a Mountain Top
  4. #6      Redeemer of Israel
  5. #19    We Thank Thee O God For a Prophet
  6. #26    Joseph Smith's First Prayer
  7. #27    Praise to the Man
  8. #30    Come, Come, Ye Saints
  9. #41    Let Zion in Her Beauty Rise
  10. #44    Beautiful Zion, Built Above
  11. #58    Come, Ye Children of the Lord
  12. #59    Come, O Thou King of Kings
  13. #66    Rejoice, the Lord is King
  14. #67    Glory to God on High
  15. #72    Praise to the Lord, the Almighty
  16. #81    Press Forward Saints
  17. #83    Guide Us, O Thou Great Jehovah
  18. #85    How Firm A Foundation
  19. #97    Lead, Kindly Light
  20. #98    I Need Thee Every Hour
  21. #123  Oh, May My Soul Commune with Thee
  22. #136  I Know That My Redeemer Lives
  23. #142  Sweet Hour of Prayer
  24. #156  Sing We Now at Parting
  25. #220  Lord, I Would Follow Thee
  26. #264  Hark, All Ye Nations!
  27. #301  I Am a Child of God
  28. #323  Rise Up, O Men of God
  29. Beautiful Savior
  30. My Shepherd Will Supply My Need
Nathan's List:
  1. #1     The Morning Breaks
  2. #3     Now Let Us Rejoice
  3. #5     High on a Mountain Top
  4. #6     Redeemer of Israel
  5. #7     Israel, Israel God is Calling
  6. #15   I Saw a Mighty Angel Fly
  7. #19   We Thank Thee O God for a Prophet
  8. #21   Come Listen to a Prophet's Voice
  9. #23   We Ever Pray for Thee
  10. #26   Joseph Smith's First Prayer
  11. #35   For the Strength of the Hills
  12. #41   Let Zion in Her Beauty Rise
  13. #44   Beautiful Zion, Built Above
  14. #58   Come, Ye Children of the Lord
  15. #64   On This Day of Joy and Gladness
  16. #66   Rejoice, the Lord is King
  17. #67   Glory to God on High
  18. #81   Press Forward Saints
  19. #83   Guide Us, O Thou Great Jehovah
  20. #85   How Firm a Foundation
  21. #90   From All that Dwell Below the Skies
  22. #98   I Need Thee Every Hour
  23. #116 Come Follow Me
  24. #136 I Know That My Redeemer Lives
  25. #156 Sing We Now at Parting
  26. #165 Abide With Me, 'Tis Eventide
  27. #193 I Stand All Amazed
  28. #220 Lord, I Would Follow Thee
  29. #223 Have I Done Any Good
  30. #259 Hope of Israel
Picture courtesy of lds.org

No comments: