Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

**Sorry for blurry pictures.  I haven't fixed our camera yet (it's on the to-do list for this week).**

On Saturday our church had an Easter activity.  It started off with the (shortened) Easter story being read to all the children.  Hannah just kind of watched the other kids and moved around a lot.

After the story the children got to participate in an indoor Easter egg hunt.  We didn't give Hannah any kind of Easter basket because she is not old enough to comprehend what to do with it.  Hannah was too shy to walk around on the gym floor and collect eggs with the other children.  This was the only way she would pick up the Easter eggs.  So funny.

Just like we do every Sunday, we attended our church meetings, came home and had an early dinner with the missionaries and our great friend Dan.  Here are a few pictures of our day.

 I realized that I hadn't taken a picture of me today so I took one with my phone.

After dinner we headed to a musical fireside as Nathan was singing in a choir.  It was a VERY busy day, and though we enjoyed celebrating the resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ, we are glad that we get to go to bed soon because we are exhausted!

4 comments:

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

You look fabulous, dahling.

I love the Team Culmer approach to collecting eggs.

Being Breta said...

Hannah is a doll! I love her Easter dress. You and Nathan look nice & "Eastery" as well. Glad your day was great! Ours was, too.

Camber said...

I love Hannah's egg-collecting stance! I think I might try that one out next year (if I can get Isaac on board with it).

Tawnya said...

What a cute little Hannah! and I just love your curly hair!