Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween Part II


This last weekend Nathan and I got to attend a Halloween party where it was just for adults only, and we had a blast! I have not had that much fun in a while. We ate great food, socialized, and played lots of fun games.

I made our costumes and it only cost 30 cents per costume.  How awesome is that? I bought the balloons at Walmart for 30 cents, the clear bags are from the dry cleaners (I got them for free), and I drew the logo on myself with permanent markers that I had here at the house. I'm quite proud of myself for spending so little effort and money on our costumes. Plus, we got tons of compliments too.

This photo is of me doing a word search for a game. I had to find the word "candy" in this ENORMOUS dictionary as fast as I could. For those who are wondering -- I won!

This is Nathan trying to back-crawl in a relay race. He lost due to a slight technicality, but he came in 2nd place (out of 5 competitors).  Look at his face.  Competitive?  I think so.
And this is the big group shot that we took. Many thanks to the Edwards for their hospitality and for all their hard work. The party was a success and we look forward to attending it again next year.

2 comments:

Tawnya said...

How fun! And i love your costumes. :)

wendy said...

hahahahaha! love you guys.