Sunday, April 7, 2013

Pool results

Horrible!

Nathan -- 36.67%
Rachel -- 33.33%

Conference was hard for Nathan and I this time around.  Hannah did not take her nap on both afternoons, which made listening to conference quite challenging.

Luckily, we had great weather this weekend so we went on LOTS OF WALKS!  It got into the 60s today!  It was great.  We cracked open a few windows to let some fresh air in.  Finally, spring has come.

2 comments:

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

I thought of you guys every time they played a familiar hymn. Considering all the hymns you have to choose from, mid-30s is pretty good. :)

Welcome to Conference with kids. Over the last six years I've felt especially grateful that I can read the talks I missed online and in the Ensign.

Being Breta said...

Ture enough, Kimberly...but at my age, grateful for being able to read those talks I selpt through.:)