Saturday, April 6, 2013

Song pool

Below are our general conference song lists.

New comers click here.

If you would like to watch, or learn more about General Conference, click here.


Rachel's list
  1. #1       The Morning Breaks
  2. #3       Now Let Us Rejoice
  3. #5       High on a Mountain Top
  4. #6       Redeemer of Israel
  5. #19     We Thank Thee O God For a Prophet
  6. #23     We Ever Prayer for Thee
  7. #26     Joseph Smith's First Prayer
  8. #27     Praise to the Man
  9. #30     Come, Come Ye Saints
  10. #41     Let Zion in Her Beauty Rise
  11. #44     Beautiful Zion, Built Above
  12. #58     Come, Ye Children of the Lord
  13. #66     Rejoice, the Lord is King
  14. #67     Glory to God on High
  15. #72     Praise to the Lord, the Almighty
  16. #81     Press, Forward Saints
  17. #83     Guide Us, O Thou Great Jehovah
  18. #85     How Firm a Foundation
  19. #97     Lead Kindly Light
  20. #98     I Need Thee Every Hour
  21. #136   I Know That My Redeemer Lives
  22. #156   Sing We Now at Parting
  23. #249   Called to Serve
  24. #264   Hark, All Ye Nations
  25. #270   I'll Go Where You Want Me to Go
  26. #301   I Am a Child of God
  27. #323   Rise Up, O Men of God
  28. Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing
  29. Consider the Lillies
  30. My Shepherd Will Supply My Need
Nathan's list
  1. #1       The Morning Breaks
  2. #3       Now Let Us Rejoice
  3. #5       High on a Mountain Top
  4. #6       Redeemer of Israel
  5. #19     We Thank Thee O God for a Prophet
  6. #23     We Ever Pray for Thee
  7. #26     Joseph Smith's First Prayer
  8. #27     Praise to the Man
  9. #30     Come, Come Ye Saints
  10. #58     Come, Ye Children of the Lord
  11. #64     On This Day of Joy and Gladness
  12. #66     Rejoice, the Lord is King
  13. #67     Glory to God on High
  14. #70     Sing Praise to Him
  15. #72     Praise to the Lord, the Almighty
  16. #81     Press Forward Saints
  17. #83     Guide us, O Thou Great Jehovah
  18. #85     How Firm a Foundation
  19. #97     Lead Kindly Light
  20. #98     I Need Thee Every Hour
  21. #136   I Know That My Redeemer Lives
  22. #141   Jesus, the Very Thought of Thee
  23. #156   Sing We Now at Parting
  24. #220   Lord, I Would Follow Thee
  25. #249   Called to Serve
  26. #264   Hark, All Ye Nations
  27. #270   I'll Go Where You Want Me to Go
  28. #301   I am a Child of God
  29. #323   Rise Up, O Men of God
  30. My Heavenly Father Loves Me (Children's Songbook)

General Conference picture courtesy of lds.org

No comments: