Plus, we got dumped on with TONS of snow -- about 1 foot total this week. I am so sick of snow. Sick, sick, sick. It is making me very unmotivated to do anything. I am really looking forward to spring and I hope it comes early this year. I am anxious to air out my house.
I had planned to make pizzas on Valentine's Day in the shape of hearts, but that didn't quite happen because I didn't have the energy for it. Instead, we had regular looking pizzas. I guess it doesn't really matter because they looked the same in our stomachs no matter what shape the pizzas were in.
Hannah and Nathan opened their Valentine cards. I made one for Nathan that said "I would build an immunity to Iocaine Powder for you" (from The Princess Bride). He got a good laugh out of it, which was my intention.
Hannah made her card a few weeks ago at her pre-school. When I saw the card it melted my heart and I decided to have it be Nathan's card from her. He loved it!
My Valentine's Day gift from Nathan -- he cleaned our bathroom and helped take care of Hannah when I was feeling sick. That was honestly one of the best gifts ever! Thanks honey!
We are supposed to be getting warmer weather this week, at least that's what the forecast says. We'll see how accurate it is. I'm hoping it melts all the snow that we just got (fingers crossed).
1 comment:
LaMar said: "I love the card and hand prints. It brings back lots of good memories. You've got very lucky neighbors!
We've had the Pikes with us this week end. The thought of not being able to see them very often is sad. We are hoping they will have a terrifically warm ward back there and that really good things will happen in this aspect of their lives. I am so grateful for your love and faithfulness to the gospel. It makes me smile when I think about it and what a blessing to Hannah and her future brothers and sisters."
Post a Comment