Hannah gave her first talk in primary.
Actually, I held Hannah and voiced the talk for her. We figured that would be the case. She is after all only 3 years old. But all last week we practiced 2-3 times a day. It was just adorable. We would say a few words and then she'd repeat what we said. When we would finish practicing her talk, she would have an enormous smile on her face and get super excited. This is just one of the small joys of parenthood.
Here was Hannah's talk:
I can return to Heavenly Father by following Jesus Christ by keeping the commandments, loving others, serving, being grateful, being obedient, being humble, and by having faith.
3 comments:
Some of Joy's Primary talks still work out that way. :)
That's cute that Hannah was so excited as she practiced. Go Hannah!
LaMar said: "I'm sure it was every bit as beautiful as you've described. Wish we could have been there too. Thank you. Love you."
Awe. That's adorable!
Post a Comment