Anniversary🔔
We started off the month celebrating our anniversary.
Hannah came and said "Happy Anniversary Mommy and Daddy!" 😊
I liked it, and Nathan wanted to try it so we ordered some. The verdict: he liked it!
Johnny Appleseed🍏🍎
Hannah's school celebrates the birthday of Johnny Appleseed.
She was so excited about the parade they did, so Nathan and I went to go see it. They walked the halls singing "Have you ever seen an apple, an apple, an apple..." while carrying apples in their hands.
More Gymnastics
Hannah has continued to enjoy her gymnastics class. She loves, LOVES, LOVES it!
Miscellaneous
We went to a baptism this month for a couple in our ward. After the baptism, we had wrote some notes to the family. Hannah wrote this one:
| It says: I felt really good because it helps me remember when I get baptized. Thank you. |
I went into Hannah's room one morning to wake her up, and I found her asleep with a sleep mask on.
And we had a special election in September for Alabama, so we went and voted.
Lastly, college football season has started, and Bama is back on top as #1! Roll Tide!🏈

No comments:
Post a Comment