Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Let is snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!


There is a line in a Christmas song that perfectly describes the weather we had today:

"Oh the weather outside is frightful..."

Check out some snapshots I took last night and today:

The entire State of Iowa was under a wintry advisory and was expecting 6-12" of snow throughout the state. Apparently, a statewide wintry advisory was a first for Iowa and I'm so happy that we could be apart of it!

Here were the road conditions for today. Yea...I didn't go to work. In fact, none of us made it into the office.

And here was our temperature at 7:42 pm this evening! Look at that real feel.....BRRR! I think that Nathan was on some kind of medication when he applied to the University of Iowa...just kidding honey. I'm glad you're getting your dissertation so that you can provide for our family. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty chilly!

Being Breta said...

Whoa! I am so glad to live in southern California! So sorry you have to live in Iowa for the time being! You'll really appreciate a visit in February!

Rachel said...

yeah its cold, but at least we'll have a white Christmas!

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

I propose that Nathan graduates as soon as possible and you move back to So Cal where the weather is more civilized.