Here is how we spent the last day of this decade:
1. Slept in a little (woke up at 7:45 am).
2. Got dressed and went to a doctors appointments at 9:00 am. We were there for just over 2 hours! AWESOME!
3. Went out to lunch because we were starving.
4. Dropped off Nathan at work.
5. I picked some things up at CVS Pharmacy.
6. I went to another doctors appointment and was there for about 1 ½ hours! AWESOME again!
7. Picked up Nathan from work and went to Target to purchase some necessities.
8. Came home and I hopped in the shower because I was freezing.
9. Currently, at 8:33 pm, Nathan is on the phone with our Bishop. They are doing computer related things....which means I have NO CLUE what they are up to.
10. Ate random leftovers in the fridge for dinner.
And here is what our current weather is. Check out the "real feel" temperature circled in red. Doesn't it make you want to go outside and celebrate the new year?

And now at 9:05 pm to top off our New Year's Eve we are probably going to go to bed here shortly because we are so dang tired. Aren't we just so exciting and fun to be around?
2 comments:
I never stay up for New Years Eve. I guess I am a very boring person. This year my neighbors woke me because they were so loud!! Hopefully you had a relaxing New Years Day!
Seriously. Why is it sooo cold?? Yuck! Today the temp gauge on our car said -7. Sick. Sick. Sick.
Post a Comment