Monday, December 7, 2009

Santa's House

There is a house in Coralville, Iowa that is always THOROUGHLY decorated for Christmas. I like to call it "Santa's house" (the pictures will explain why). May I just say that the pictures do not do the house justice.

*Note: if you look closely you will see two electric train tracks on the ground--and they are always running (at least during viewing hours).

I think the sign of 83 different ways to say Merry Christmas adds a nice touch...don't you think?

This family goes all out! One of my favorite things is this road sign for deer crossing. They put a red light on the tip of the deer's nose to make it look like Rudolph! How funny is that!

For those of you who live in Iowa and want to visit Santa's house but don't know where it is...click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that place. Thanks for showing it to me last year.

Jared & Tristan said...

I saw a sign for "The Santa House" while driving on Holiday Rd and thought that I should probably check it out sometime... now I know that I MUST!! The boys will LOVE it! Thanks for sharing.