MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Well we had a White Christmas in Iowa today. Yep...it snowed all day.
We had a fun day today. We slept in, opened gifts, watched Kronk have fun with the wrapping paper (see pictures below), talked with LOTS of family on the phone, and then we went over to some friends house for some games and yummy food.
Gifts we received:
*A current picture of the First Presidency. We still had the picture of President Hinckley, President Monson, and President Faust on the wall in our spare room. I just haven't had the heart to take that one down and replace it...so thanks mom!
*A family history book for my side of the family.
*And money to put towards a new printer.
Nathan received:
*Money (to put towards a new suit). I didn't want to take a picture of the check because of the account information. So here is a picture of Nathan trying to unwrap the gift (with Kronk's help of course).
*New "slickies"/comfy pants.
*A new casual dress coat (though we need to take it back...it's too big).
Rachel received:
*A new Miche purse with a new shell. This bag is AWESOME! And I hate purses so when I find one I like it's a big deal.
*The entire series of the TV show Reba. Nathan and I love this show...it's so funny!


3 comments:
Merry Christmas! It looks like you had a good one!
I am way jealous of your Miche bag. Those are soo awesome. I got a new purse for Christmas too, but it wasn't an awesome Miche:)
It looks like you enjoyed your Christmas!
Post a Comment