Saturday, December 10, 2011

2011 Goals Accomplished!

Goals for 2011:
R Read the New Testament
R Read the Book of Mormon
R Read the 2011 Ensigns cover to cover


Last year I decided to set the goal to read the Ensigns cover to cover because one of my good friends Cylynn had inspired me.  I liked reading the magazines so much last year that I decided to make it a goal for 2011.  Well this morning I finished the December issue of the Ensign.  Now all of my 2011 goals are done!  YIPPEE!!!

Thank you so much Cylynn for your example.  It has done a world of good for me!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Wow, way to follow through. That is a lot of reading to do. Did you have any other goals that you did not reach? I can't even remember more than one or two.

And I still think you are CRAZY. I don't know how you find the time.

Unknown said...

You are seriously one amazing women!! I want to be like you!!

The Sheffield's said...

I am so glad that you are still reading the Ensign cover to cover. I love doing it for multiple reasons and I am glad that somebody else enjoys it too!

By the way, we miss you guys. We hope that you are doing well.

Camber said...

And now you're inspiring ME to read the whole Bible. Way to pay it forward.