Earlier this month, I was in Relief Society and Hannah was happily playing with some toys on the ground. All of a sudden I saw Hannah reaching for a tag on the back of a chair, and before I could extend my arm out to grab her she ripped the tag off the chair, making a nice ripping noise in the quiet room. I grabbed the tag from her and noticed this (see the highlighted pink portion):

Yep! Hannah committed her first "crime," and I officially joined the club of the mothers whose children have ripped these tags off the back of the Relief Society's chairs. The funny part is, Hannah did it again last Sunday during Gospel Doctrine (Sunday School). Yes, my daughter is a repeat offender.
4 comments:
he he he... so funny!
I am surprised those chairs even have any tags left to pull off!
Maybe I should be appalled, but rather I feel grateful. Those tags are unsightly, and apparently Hannah is already taking charge at beautifying the world. Way to go.
hahaha! I agree with Camber. I am always tempted to pull off those tags myself! So I'm glad Hannah is so unabashed.
Post a Comment