Sunday, January 8, 2012

The glory of skyping

Yesterday, Hannah started to get sick and it just got worse as the day progressed (runny nose and lots of sneezing to a low grade fever).  Last night, Nathan and I had a little pow-wow so that we could plan out how Sunday was going to work with our church responsibilities.  It was decided that Nathan (who wasn't feeling so great at that time) would skype into his stake presidency meeting in the morning while I got ready for church, and then he would stay home with Hannah while I went to church.

And here is where the glory of skyping comes in.  Look at what Nathan wore to stake presidency meeting: his black suit coat, an un-tucked white shirt, a tie, and his comfy pajama pants.  Oh, and he's barefoot too.

I love modern technology.

P.S. If you're thinking to yourself "it looks like she had a rough night."  Well, then your thinking is correct.  She did have a rough night.

3 comments:

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

I love technology . . .

Hope Hannah feels better soon. :(

Tawnya said...

That is such an awesome idea!

Camber said...

Skype is going to be dangerous for the dress pants market. Who's going to need them in a few years?