For New Year's Eve we headed over to our neighbors house (the Wards) for some yummy food and fun games with several other families too. It was so much fun! However, I didn't bring my camera and take any pictures. Grrr!
Our New Years was spent by going to church (9:00 am church is awesome!) and having the Dalton's over for dinner--which was a blast! But I didn't take any pictures--again! What is wrong with me? I am usually so good about taking pictures. This is not a good habit to get into with the New Year.
Since I didn't take any pictures over the last few days, I'll compensate by posting some pictures and videos that we took this last week with Hannah.
Here is Hannah playing with her walker toy that my parents got her for Christmas.
Here Mom. This video is just for you. :)
On Friday night we started to get her ready for bed and we were trying to put her PJs on, but she just wanted to play. After a while, I grabbed the camera and I couldn't resist taking this picture. Look at the legs! I love her chubby rolls!
One of Hannah's favorite things is to be chased--especially by Nathan. She loves to do this each night (and we like to as well because it makes her more tired).
4 comments:
She seriously has the best rolls ever!
Thank you for the videos! I am glad she likes her walker toy. Also, she comes by those fat rolls honestly, to tell the truth. Good old Sorenson/Wilkerson genes! Culmers may be off the hook on that.
Why is fat so adorable on babies and so gross on adults? When they are under two, the fatter the better, if you ask me. I also forgot to take pictures at the Wards. Actually, it never would have occurred to me. But those jalapeno poppers alone would have been worth recording for posterity. I am also soooo happy the caucus is over!
Her legs are so. cute. And thank you again for dinner! We really had a nice time. Thank you!
Post a Comment